shot late in the

Cevapla
Cl11234566
Mesajlar: 465
Kayıt: 09 Ara 2019 11:49

shot late in the

Mesaj gönderen Cl11234566 » 19 Ara 2019 08:57

TORONTO - American sports broadcaster ESPN caused the much maligned shot clock malfunction in the Toronto Raptors opening game of the playoffs. The day after the Raptors were mocked for the debacle, a Raptors official confirmed that an ESPN technician plugged into the same power source for the shot clocks, frying the power system. The Raptors had to go old-school, relying on announcer Herbie Kuhn to count down the 24 seconds on each possession after the clocks above the baskets died with 5:57 remaining in the third quarter of Torontos 94-87 playoff loss to the Brooklyn Nets. "Lets just put it this way, theyre not the worldwide leader in electricians," the Raptors official joked, when reporters probed him for the culprit. It was a play on ESPNs slogan: "The Worldwide Leader in Sports." The official later confirmed it was ESPN. Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment took blame for using the same power source for the primary and backup shot clocks. The damaged cables in the baskets were replaced and tested Sunday, and the primary and backup clocks are no longer using the same power source. The Raptors were mocked for the incident on social media and by traditional media, including ESPN. The broadcaster showed a split screen of the game, and announcer Herbie Kuhn counting down the seconds while looking at a stopwatch held by the official next to him. Players on both teams said the clock malfunction was a distraction. Kyle Lowry blamed it for rushing a shot late in the game. "Aw man, I heard Herbie counting down 5. . .4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1," the Raptors point guard said. "It really is different when you cant see it, and youve got somebody saying 5. . . and hes counting down." Game 2 of the series is Tuesday in Toronto. The series heads to Brooklyn for Game 3 on Friday. Air Force 1 Scontate . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Air Max 97 Plus Scontate . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.scontateoutletairmax.it/air- ... talia.html. The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Nike Air Force 1 07 Scontate .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. Air Max 90 Scontate . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.MONTREAL -- Albertas Val Sweeting improved to 6-2 at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Wednesday thanks to a 9-5 victory over Newfoundland and Labradors Heather Strong. Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead. Strong replied with three in the eighth but that was as close as her rink would come. In other Draaw 11 results, New Brunswicks Andrea Crawford kept pace with a 9-6 win over P.ddddddddddddE.I. Crawford improved to 5-3, while Kim Dolan fell to 2-6. B.C.s Kesa Van Osch is also at 5-3 after a 6-5 victory over Quebecs Allison Ross (1-7). Meanwhile, Nova Scotias Heather Smith (3-5) picked up a 7-3 victory over Sarah Koltun of Yukon-Northwest Territories (1-7). Canadas Rachel Homan still tops the standings at 6-0 and was set to meet Van Osch in Draw 12 later Wednesday. ' ' '

Çevrimiçi
GregoryRep
Mesajlar: 74634
Kayıt: 20 Ara 2019 00:10
Konum: Zambia
İletişim:

Re: shot late in the

Mesaj gönderen GregoryRep » 31 Oca 2020 06:25

Cevapla